Community UMC is one of 26 churches building a “Faith Home” in Aurora, Illinois for Habitat for Humanity.
We are signed up for three Saturdays:
- April 8 (lot clean up)
- May 27 (windows,doors,siding)
- July 22 (drywall hanging)
We have 15 spots each day – first come first serve.
Habitat requires three things before being allowed on site:
- Register online then click “register” to complete your sign up
- Waver of Liability form must be turned in to Dick Legg
- Complete a “safety course” online
Volunteers must be 16 years old or older to work on site.
For more information contact Dick Legg or 630 420 2738.